The Ultimate Blog Challenge

This month I have entered the Ultimate Blog Challenge!  I have been blogging for a few years now and am not really sure what I want out of doing it.  I have this blog to share resources, but I am finding that I just love writing for it.  When I found this blog challenge I figured it would help motivate me to blog more and hopefully expand my readership and hook me up with some other great bloggers too.  After all, what good is it to share resources if no one sees them?

So, look for at least one post per day for the entire month of July!  For normal months I have been trying to to expand it to at least three per week.  I have been pretty good at that but sometimes it is hard to figure out what to write about.  Hopefully this will give me a boost!

If you are a fellow blogger you should hop on over and join the challenge. I don't think it's too late! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids