Gess and Sports Camp in the News

Our church is hosting a Sports Camp this week instead of Vacation Bible School. The theme is getting Off the Bench and is tied around the verse 2 Peter 3:15.

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

The local paper came to check it out and shared a few photos.  Gess is in one of them.  She is on the front row there on the bottom left with her hand pointing out instead of up.


She is loving sports camp. This is the first year she has participated without me being around.  She probably loves that but I feel I am missing all the fun. Of course with the new grand-baby I have other things I must do anyway and I love the independence it is giving her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids