Free Friday: My Hope America From Billy Graham

I believe that Billy Graham has to be one of the greatest evangelists of our time.  I know that people all around the world have been saved through his preaching of the gospel.  Some well known, like President George W. Bush and others just average people like my son Timothy. 

Billy Graham had it on his heart to share the message of the gospel one last time with the world. Because of his health he has done it through a video, but it is still the true message that needs to be shared.  I have yet to get through this movie without crying.  I pray that all who see it will have not only their emotions stirred, but their hearts transformed, and their lives truly changed due to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

They are offering you the opportunity to share this message with your friends for free.  To order your FREE DVD click on the image below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids