Free Friday: Marcy's Free Kindle Books for kids List

Last summer I got an Android tablet and I am loving it.  While I have a few games and things we play on it, I mostly use it as an Ebook reader.  Ever since I got my Kindle app I have been getting tons of free books.  One of the lovely ladies I know from the Schoolhouse Review Crew has compiled a great list of FREE Kindle books for kids.  There has to be at least 100 books listed and she has them organized into several categories.  These are available to anyone who has a Kindle or on any device that has a Kindle app.  If you are looking for some good books for your kids you will want to check out Marcy's blog, Ben and Me to find some great FREE Kindle books for kids!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids