I have neglicted my blog!

Oh my, I am having trouble blogging lately! It's not because I have nothing to write about, I actually have so many things that I want to share. It's just been a time issue. So please be gracious and understand. If I cant get myself back on track, I will be sharing about the Life of Fred math curriculum we are using, our Passover celebration, what unleavened recipes we used for our week without leaven, our field trip to the Fire Department and EMS, and more!  Please don't give up on me yet. Give me another week or so. I have so much going right now. I will make a commitment to write this week, so hopefully by next week I will back on schedule!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids