Congratulations to my Son!!

I have to take a moment to congratulate my son Timothy for graduation from Fort Hays State University!  I also have to add additional kudos for being accepted into grad school at Kansas State University to earn his masters degree in Drama Therapy.  I am so very proud of Tim having sacrificed and worked so hard to get there.  He is a first generation graduate.  I have an Associates of Art degree, but not a four year degree.  My parents didn't even have that.  It is wonderful to see each generation get just a bit further.  Here are some pictures from the graduation event.






Way to go Tim!! We are so proud of you son! I love you more than words can say!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids