Blog Hop with the TOS Crew

I am enjoying being a new member of the TOS Crew and I just found something new and exciting that they are doing. They are hosting a blog hop, and you do not have to be a part of the Crew to join in! Below are the guidelines for participation. So come hop, sail, or stroll along (or whatever type of moving gets your fancy) and join in the fun!

The Guidelines for participating in the TOS Crew blog hop are as follows:

1. Please grab the blog hop button to spread the word.

Crew Blog Hop

2. Please follow our wonderful hosts via Google Friend Connect.

3. Click on the blog hop button to be taken to the linky, and join in! (Please do not link up your giveaways, blog hops, etc. – These will be deleted.)


The linky goes live at 12:01 Friday morning, 8/19.

Link up your blog, then visit and follow the blogs that interest you.

Have fun getting to know the 2011-2012 TOS Crew as well as the other participating homeschoolers.

**If you follow our blogs and leave a comment, we will always follow you back!**

Comments

Alicia K said…
Stopping by from the TOS Crew Blog Hop! Nice to meet you - I am your newest follower. :)

Great blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hi crewmate! Hope you have a great weekend! :)
Catherine said…
I'm you're enjoying the crew so far! It's a great group. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. I follow you, and look forward to getting to know you!
Catherine
Jennifer said…
Thanks for sharing about the hop and joining in, too!
The Adventurer said…
Thanks for following and I am following back:) love your Yahtzee game idea:)
The Bertone's said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
I came by to visit, and follow you back. Thanks for the kind comments.
Elizabeth Herr said…
I Lori, Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm following you now. Looking forward to reading some of your blog.

Blessings,

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids