Last Minute Stocking Stuffers That Mean Something

I got this in my email from Baptist Global Response and I couldn't help myself. I had to share it with you. BGR is a great ministry that truly meets the needs of those they help, both physically and spiritually. It's the place we give to the most, outside of our local church mission offerings.


When I got this in email I immediately shared it on Facebook and as my husband has started the habit, we never share anything about giving without actually giving ourselves. So, I purchased:

A Safe Place for Young Girls $5
$5.00 $5.00
10 Fish: $3
$3.00 $3.00
Feed a Hungry Child for a day $.50
$1.00 $1.00
Liter of water & food for one day $1
$1.00 $1.00

Total

$10.00

I printed out my receipt and I will actually place this in my daughter's stocking. That way she will know that in her honor we gave to help the needy as well as to make her happy on Christmas morning!  I can't wait to show her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids