10 Reasons for Thanks Week 2


7. I am grateful for kids. My kids, grandkids, friend's kids, church kids, kids with special needs, kids who know everything, kids who know nothing, kids who are chatty, kids how are quiet, kids who make me laugh, and kids who like to cry. Kids are a gift from God. May we treat each of them with the love, care, respect, and dignity they deserve! Hug a kid today! Tell them you care and are glad they are in your life!

6. I am grateful that I have a roof over my head, clean water, and plenty of food to eat including things that are not so good for me but taste really good. I am thankful we have cars to get us form place to place, air conditioning the summer and heat in the winter. We have clothes in our closets, shoes on our feet, and beds to sleep in.

5. I am grateful for laughter. It really does do the heart good like a medicine. I am glad that even when things get tough I can find a reason to laugh. From a simple joke to a silly thing my daughter might say to my husbands cutting commentary while watching a show, laughter makes me happy and for that I am glad!

Comments

Tess said…
Like you I am so thankful for laughter!
Lynn @ TDHGP said…
I love this post! It is so encouraging to me. You've made me smile, and you've made me remember that there is such good in the world. Thank YOU for sharing your list with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids