Special Connection Homeschool Makeover

Ok, I guess the new look of the Schoolhouse Review Crew website made me want to give my blog a new look too.  What do you think?

So far I have made my first blog button.  Every time we link up with the crew I have to use an icon of some kind. Up until now I used the profile photo but I wanted a button like everyone else.  Well, as you can see, I came up with one.


I also decided to share with you my personal Facebook, Twitter and brand new Pinterest page.  (Not sure I get Pinterest yet, but I am checking it out.)  While these are my personal pages I do share all my blog related information on them.  I also share personal stuff which includes, but is not limited to, my beliefs about God and politics.  Of course most of it is about life in general and what me and my wonderful husband and daughter are up to. I just wanted you to know what may be there. If you want to learn more about our every day life as well as be informed about when I make a new blog post, feel free to add me.



 Of course another obvious change has been my theme. I had actually just changed it but that theme didn't match my brand new button! This one works great, I just hope when I am ready for something new my button doesn't keep clashing.

The other real change for all of you is the header at the top of the page where I am making pages that categorize some of the major homeschooling topics so I can highlight the most useful posts in each category. (Note that I am making it, this is not complete yet. There will be more pages to come in the days ahead!) The one reason I made this blog was to share these resources and the more I blog the harder these resources are to find. I am hoping this will help those looking for specific resources to actually find them quickly. As always I appreciate and love your feedback. I do want to try to update and blog more often this year. I used to hate blogging more than once or twice a week because I wanted people to see the post I had worked so hard on. However, I think most blog readers know how this works and with the new page header at the top, the important posts won't get lost in the crowd. I hope you like what you see, but most importantly I hope you find it useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids